New month, New school, New colleague, New career, New person

Assalamualaikum,

 Hi, thank you for your time for reading my nonsense again.

I already change my career, my work place. Now, I stay with my parents and family members, even my salary more cheaper than before I wish i will make my parents happy and smile always.

Alhamdulillah after 6 month I'm here, I happy with my change, Alhamdulillah I realize, I have a lot of changes. Now, for in 2 week, I wearing "niqab" I hope I will "istiqamah". Please pray for me.


Now I become "niqab" girl. Please I beg, don't ask why. Please support me to have other change in my life. I hope I can "istiqamah" for this.

Life must go on, even I feel miss my ex children in Beaconhouse Sri Petaling, but this is my choice. I hope all my kids will happy and Allah will give them "nur".


okay readers, I will stop here now. Insya'allah we will meet again. Thank you for your time.
Take care and smile always.

Asslamulaikum.. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment