Our memory will keep in my heart

Assalamualaikum,

If I count on hours, I still got time with you but if I count with days, only two days I can spent with you. True, I going to missing our moment here. I don't want to hear you say 'good bye' or 'good luck teacher' or 'we will miss you' that word will make my inside pain. I want go with your smile please no tear for me I will miss your smile even I will go, I never forget to pray for all you, you are my babies, my shadow I will miss you.. and going to miss you..





They my babies, even I not born them but they are part of my life, I proud become teacher for them. For my colleague thank you for all moment you give me.






Thank you for all readers, for your time to reading my entry. I wish all of you will got Allah bless always.

Wassalam. Keep smile ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment