Teacher's Day

Assalmualaikum,

Hi there,how are you today? My story today about teacher's day. Why we celebrate teacher's day? I telling you why it does't mean because I'm a teacher so that I tell you.

Yes, as a teacher in preschool I happy with my job even sometime for human being I still got temper but it does't mean I'm a bad teacher. I not said I am the best teacher ever but I always try my best to give best lesson to my 'children' and I know all teacher in the world also like that.

Back to our question why we celebrate teacher's day, if you think teachers are nobody to you she/he not your parents ,not your sibling not your relative even not your friends she/he only outsider who give you lesson and you bring that lesson in your lifetime. Let me ask you, if no teacher's day celebration would you remember you teacher? are you will think about them? after they give you guide and you use for all lifetime. I tell you the truth, if I not a teacher and no teacher's day I will almost forget who my teachers.

Dear friends, teachers are not who give you lesson in school, they will might you parents and family members. Who ever give you lesson even informal lesson also your teachers. I know some time we not release this because teachers as you know the person who give lesson in school, yes it's true, but can you still remember the first person teach you for discipline? who person teach you to care and love? who person teach you to cleanses? who ever teach you that also your teachers.

As a teacher, I not expect big and expensive present my 'children' give me but, I just want see them become good person in their lifetime it's more wonderful in my lifetime. I want see them become 'somebody' one day 'somebody' who will people say they are kinds ,helpful, respectful, and their loving and care.

Friends, appreciate your teachers formal or informal teachers. Without them you are nobody. In this entry also I want to say 'Happy Teacher's Day ' to all my teachers from I was born until now for my formal teacher who person care of me from I in 5 and 6 years old in TADIKA KEMAS Air Tawar 4,Kota Tinggi, Johor and Sek Agama KAFA Air Tawar 4 . When I in standard 1 until 6 in Sek.Keb.LKTP Air Tawar 4,Kota Tinggi, Johor and Sek.Agama Air Tawar 4. When I was in lower secondary school Sek. Men. Keb Tanjung Dato',Pengerang Johor  and  Sek Agama Sungai Kapal,Pengerang Johor. When I was in high school, Sek.Men Teknik (ERT) Azizah,Johor Bahru, Johor and Sek. Men. Keb Bandar Mas,Kota Tinggi Johor went I was in form 6. For all my lecture in UNITAR Pintar Campus,Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya,Selangor.

For all my informal teachers, my lovely parents,my sibling, all my friends from I know the world until now if I write each of them it's not enough space ^_^ for who know me,each meeting we definitely teaching and learning that I have gained and I want you know I glad got meet all of you.

Lastly, THANK YOU TEACHERS. I love you and I glad become you student. I wish you happy always and got Allah bless.

Thank you readers for your time. I will stop now see you in other entry. See you. Have a nice day.

Wassalam. ^__^v

No comments:

Post a Comment