The Unexpected

Assalamualaikum,

Hye guys, how are you today? I hope everyone going fine. Today my school got close. Why? Shhh....it secret ^__^

Now today I don't want story about "why" my school close today, but I want to share about the unexpected news. Last few days, I got call from my friend who will help me to bring me back to my home town but,he could't do it on that date. Frustrated, that what I feel now but I know maybe Allah want hiding something for me.

One more news I got yesterday, my new employer need me report more early than I expect I should I do? my head going pain now. Why become more shorter my time with my kids here? What Allah plan for me?

I know if I go now ''she'' will more pain and sad. I don't want her sad face again. Allah, what YOU want me to do? true, I want the best think in my life but I don't want to make other person heart pain.

I hope I will find the way as soon as possible. Dear Allah, please make it easy..

I will stop for now, sooner nor later I will come back. Stay tuned guys..

Wassalam.. ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment