I miss you..

Assalamualaikum,

Hye there, how are you? I hope you enjoy this holiday weekend. Okay today I wish I can tell about plan,planing and planed. This week are most important week I was planed to "kick" out 3 of my housemate before I go back to Johor. It's sound like I very cruel person right?. Yes I'm, for me in my life went I sharing house in someone I don't care what race that person as long as female,cleanses and man not allowed. For me it's easy. are you want to life with dirty house. I so tied to dirty place. So, me and one more housemate was planed to "kick" them out. I hope everything was in our planned and I wish Allah will help us to make everything easy.

I miss him, I know I did wrong again, but I can't control what I feel. I know went I go back to Johor, I will meet him. Did I ready for that? this few days I was keep reaping this song, this song make me remain to him and I was cried again. I hate it. I know, this song are not wrong, but even make me cry I was enjoyed this beautiful song. So that, I hope you enjoying this song too.



"biar" by zue and hani. This song are meaningful for me and I wish he know what I feel.


 I think I want to stop now, see you in next entry. Stay tune guys. Thank you for your time.


Wassalam..



No comments:

Post a Comment