Our Life Full of Surprise

Assalamulaikum..

Hye I come back with new entry. How are you? i hope all of you going fine. In few days I was got flu and cough pity my kids their teacher not well but I still do my job as usual.

In this few days also I got busy for school sport day. As assistant coordinator for this big event it make me some stress. Only Allah know what I feel but I will not give up until end. I will do my best for my last event in this school.

Surprise I will tell it about attitude, attitude are something nobody can change only the person change by themselves. I know it not easy as we can say it but please try to do that. I don't want to make it big trouble but... I don't know what I suppose to do... It will touch somebody heart and I for sure 'war' will begin.

I would like to remain myself about tongue.I hope when I talk I can control myself, a function of  are big in our life. It's not just for tease but we use for talk and speak. Sometime without we knowing we make someone cry, we make someone angry and we make someone in trouble.

Their friends, please, please, please use what Allah give to you nicely in right way. Who are release you make someone cry, angry, and trouble please go to that person and ask their forgive put down your ego. Our ego did't make us happy anymore it always make us in trouble.. Don't be shy, you did't do wrong if you ask for forgiveness but you are special person who can put down your ego. Believe me you will more happier after you ask for that forgiveness. People can say anything about you because they don't know who you are. Only you understands what you feel and what you do.

Ermm.. I think I wanna to stop here now, I wish I still got time and space to update my blog. Last but not list, don't forget to share anything to your God, He always hear what you will said, tell HIM talk to HIM believe on HIM 'insyaallah' everything will be under control HE are most fairness.


Okay, see you on next entry, I not a good writer what are good for you are from Allah what are bad I write it's from my mistake. Thank you for your time to read my blog. I hope we will meet in next entry.


Wassalam.. ^____^      

No comments:

Post a Comment