Alhamdullilah,Thank you Allah...

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdullilah, Thank to Allah still give a live to continue our life. About my interview last week Alhamdullilah everything going fine and easy.

Thank to Allah give me easy way to handle my problem with solve. When I accept the offer the first think in my mind are how my children will going on, that they will see my replace position for my class. honestly, I so scared for this situation,but Allah plan are the best, suddenly one of my friend ask for job and place for stay Alhamdullilah, HE are the best HE give me the solution's for my position and for my housemate. Alhamdullilah syukur I no need anybody accept Allah.

I can't forget how happy my parents went I got that interview  even the salary more cheap but if near to my family it's more batter for me. I just let Allah plan for me and I just follow what the best for me.

I think I will stop now, I will continue for next entry..Stay tune

Wassalam.. ^__^v

No comments:

Post a Comment