FUTURE?

Assalamualaikum,

After few days I did't post any entry I busy for our first field trip to Butterfly Park. I hope my children will enjoy for this field trip. Tied, it's how all teachers feel. hihihi, funny ha, went all parents worried how I control my babies. For me and my assistant we will try our best to take care they safety even if want change with my soul also I will do.

One more news I want to share with you all, I got interview in one of International Islamic School. Honestly, I every shock with this news but I do not know what Allah plan for me. I do I want back to my home town but, I do not know HE give me fast like this. Maybe HE got best plan to me. My friends please wish me luck for this interview next Friday.

My parents wish me back as soon as possible but for me, I.. so many inside my mind I do not know what I will do first. I give  all to HIM to guide me. I hope my istikarah will give me the answer.

I wanna stop here for now. See you in other entry..

Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment