Nerves for interview..

Assalamualaikum,

hye there, how are you? I hope everything going fine as your planing. Now days, Allah tests us with water rationing how your place? for me it make me more difficult because I only one big 'tong' for supply 5 person in one house for 2 days. I hope Allah will give me the solution for this.

This Thursday I will back to my hometown for attend that interview on Friday morning, my heart sometime become in-normal for this interview I do not know why, I hope everything going be okay. I always pray if this offer are best thing in my life everything will going fine and easy. I really can not sleep well I scared of this interview I hope I can answer them well.

Dears friend, please pray for me okay.  Pray I will get peace answered questions as proposed very well. I wish Allah bless always with me..

I think I will stop now, see you in other entry, take care, see you soon..

wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment